You’re invited to Uninvited!
Okay, that sounds a little crazy, but I want to let you know about the new women’s study beginning Wednesday, September 6 from 6-7pm at Memorial.
I am excited to lead the study called Uninvited, taught by Lysa TerKeurst. You may know her from Proverbs 31 Ministries, She Speaks conferences, or the First5 App. She’s a great writer, and an engaging Bible study teacher too — and this study is filmed in the Holy Land!
So I have three questions for you…
- Have you ever felt less than, left out, or lonely?
- Are you struggling with past or current rejections, or feel consumed with seeking the approval of others?
- Do you want to learn to live loved – truly loved – by God?
If so, this is the study for you! And I’d love to do it with you!
- Study runs 13 weeks: 9/6-12/6 Wednesday evenings, 6-7pm
- Thanksgiving break 11/22 – No Class
- Childcare provided
- Sign up by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office.
- Course materials include an extensive study guide and the book Uninvited at a cost of $17 per participant.
- Make checks payable to Memorial Baptist Church and be sure to add in memo line: Women’s Study.
- Want a sneak peak? Check it out here!
- Facilitated by Jennifer Rogers