Parenting is a huge blessing but also requires so much of parents. This page will give you resources that can help tackle the hard issues and encourage you on this journey from birth-5th Grade. If you have a topic that you would like to see added, please contact me and I will do some research for you. Thanks for utilizing this page and feel free to share it with others.
The Gospel and Parents
Bringing young children to church
Bullying- What if my child is the bully?
- Parenting Well in a Messy World, an Ebook from Adam Bayne, Children’s Minister from Grace Community Church, encourages Parents to manage the “Busy-ness” of Life. This is a quick and encouraging read.
- Funny, real life devotions
- God Has A Plan For You: Family Devotion
- Practicing Families: This is a great site that is multi-denominational and may invite some new practices into your family faith.
- Focus on the Family Website– they have articles and family devotions on many topics.
Getting Ready in the Morning
- How to Get Kids Ready for School (great for older kids)
Identity in Christ
Moving/ new house
(YES children are exposed to pornography. smart phones, internet, photo-sharing sites)
Talking to kids about special needs
You know that moment when your young child says, “What’s wrong with them?” loudly in the store?
Parenting a child with ADHD (or really any issue)
Matt discusses how to set boundaries with Technology, Changes in Technology Parents should be aware of, and lots of great suggestions for parents to help survive the challenges that Technology presents.