You can be a hero for a young person, and the Pray for Me Campaign makes it simple. Start making a difference today by praying for a young person through the Pray for Me Prayer Guide. We will match you to a family who has children and/or teens. As you pray for the children in that family our hope is that you get to know them better and that they will also get to know you.
Ideas for praying:
- Use the Pray for Me Prayer Guide
- as written for 13 weeks. Then pray on your own.
- as if Week 1 is Month 1. Repeat those seven days all month, adding in other prayers for your family.
- Pray from the book a few days a week and pray on your own a few days a week. Just move your bookmark.
- Don’t panic if you miss a day! The dates don’t really matter. Building a daily prayer for your family is what’s important!
- Pray Scripture over your family. Here are some lists of verses to help.
- Keep a prayer journal to give them at the end of the year.
- Sign ups will be in August each year. The Prayer Guides are $10 but can be reused every year. If you would like to be included, please contact the church office.