Rooted LifeGroup- 10:45 AM
Rooted Students : 6:15pm – 7:30pm
Be sure to join the Remind App to get the updates. Ice cream and park nights, game nights, slide ‘n slide night, weekly Bible study and CAMP!!
WHAT HAPPENS AT CAMP?
- Daily small group and Bible study to grow closer to God and each other
- Mission Service Day at Camp Wonderland
- Worship at night on the waterfront
- Bunk rooms of 10-20 people – air conditioned
- Fantastic food
- Gym activities everyday including basketball, volleyball, carpetball and more
- Pool time, outdoor games and beach day with slide and giant inflatables!
Arrive Wednesday afternoon
Leave Sunday around noon
AGES: 6th thru 12th grades
COST: $100 PER STUDENT
If we get a significant snow – watch your phones for an impromptu sledding party! Good safe outdoor fun with hot cocoa and cookies.
KC 1-Day Mission Trip:
Saturday, February 20th we’ll load up the bus early morning and head to KC to help out a new church in an old building.
- Wear old clothes
- Bring Gloves
- Masks required on the bus
- Lunch provided
- Bring snack money
- Home by 6pm
Signup begin soon for our March 27th event at Battle Creek Paintball.
- Arrive at the church at 9am
- We start at 10am at Battle Creak Paintball
- Eat in Kingdom City and return to the church around 2pm
- Cost $20 per person plus money for lunch.
- We have 30 slots only – you’re welcome to invite friends but its first come first serve for the 30 slots
April 21 – Game night!!
May 12 – Campfire night
August 11-15th – Best Camp Ever (see info above)
Date TBA – Crawford Farm Day – Picnic, swimming, hiking, smores…and other fun stuff.
Date TBA – Christmas Party @ the Spencers